This elegant 6 bedroom villa with unparalleled views over the rice paddies and the Indian Ocean, combines the best of tropical outdoor living with the highest standards of luxury. Its wealth of outdoor living spaces and extensive lawns make it the ideal place for a wedding, event or corporate occasion as well as being the ideal retreat for a memorable family holiday. Lie back, relax, sample the food, have a massage and revel in this quintessentially Balinese location.
The beauty of the vast living space is that it is fully open to the 20 metre swimming pool and landscaped lawn dotted with coconut and frangipani trees, making no distinction between the wondrous outdoors and the social hub of the house. The pool itself has plenty of sunbeds and incorporates submerged loungers creating a perfect spot for cooling off in the heat of the day. Under the eaves of the two storey building are two massive L shaped sofas with spectacular views over the garden and down towards the beach. Moving further back into the body of the house is a formal 12 seater dining table and a contemporary fitted kitchen all cooled by swooping ceiling fans. Here you can enjoy the complimentary breakfast and chose other meals from a suggested in-house menu which features Asian and Western favourites as well as healthy options and children’s choices. A further commercial kitchen for food preparation is located at the front of the villa complex so as staff impinge as little as possible during meal service times. Additionally, there is another sofa at the rear which faces onto a Satellite TV with DVD player and Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The accommodation is spread over the three floors of the building. Each of the 6 ravishing rooms are fully air-conditioned and feature safety deposit boxes and ensuite bathrooms. On the ground floor, either side of the living area are two extensive master suites with king size beds surrounded by elegant canopy drapes. These have exquisite views over the garden and spacious ensuites with oversized spa-style baths, separate rainfall showers and double vanity units. Upstairs there are 2 further splendid master suites with absolutely breath taking 180 degree vista over the ocean and the rice fields. These also feature huge bathrooms with large baths and lovely views with blinds for privacy. Beneath the living quarters are a further two bedrooms with ensuites, these are less grand than the other rooms but still perfectly comfortable.
This estate is staffed by a delightful team and includes a fleet of butlers, housekeeping staff, cooks and security guards. Guests are also given further peace of mind by the on-call villa manager and the two villa supervisors who will do their best to answer questions and facilitate any other services you require. This may include in-house spa treatments delivered by professional therapists or a driver to explore more of this amazing island. Additionally, for your convenience a grocery shopping system with a 25% surcharge is also available.
- The villa is located on Seseh Beach, surrounded by beautiful paddy fields and just minutes from the picturesque Seseh village. This stretch of beach is excellent for surfing
- 12 people (6 bedrooms: 4 master rooms, 1 twin and 1 queen) 2 extra roll away beds (extra charge).
- Living areas
- Large sofas face the pool, garden and sea. Inside the pool are purpose built sun loungers semi submerged plus a semi submerged table with sheltering umbrella provide guests with ample in-pool entertaining space. Next to the living room is a 12 seater dining room table located in-front of the open plan, fully equipped kitchen. A separate sofa and TV area is located behind this living space.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy choice and children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- The fully equipped kitchen includes fridge, stove top plus fan, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, all crockery, glassware and chinaware.
- 4 bedrooms feature king size beds, 1 queen and 1 twin with mosquito surrounding each bed, desk, cupboards, with a daybed in the ground floor ensuite bathroom, safety deposit box, air-conditioning & fan. Each of the master bedrooms have a shower and massive bath while the queen and twin feature adjacent bathrooms with shower. Note that the twin room cannot be made into a double bed. All linens and towels are provided and each bathroom features complimentary amenities.
- Length 20m, width 9m, depth 1.4m.
- Villa manager on call, two Villa Supervisors managing the estate, butlers, housekeeping, cooks, gardeners and security. Additional staff (babysitters & masseuses) available on request.
- WiFi internet access; guest mobile phone for local calls
- Satellite TV; DVD player and Hi Fi with iPod dock
- In villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).
- Weddings & events
- Shalimar is the ideal choice for weddings and special events. Parties of up to 150 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice. 2 bedroom Villa Cantik is perfect for the bride and groom or parents looking to be away from the festivities.
- This rural location fully captures the spirit of Bali and is minutes away from the picturesque village of Seseh. In one direction lies the hip neighbourhood of Canggu with its famous surfing beaches and bevy of bars and eateries and in the other the traditional town of Tanah Lot, renowned for its striking offshore temple. If you want to have a round of golf the world famous Niwana course, designed by legend, Greg Norman, is very close by and if you want to play ten pin bowling, tennis or have fun with the kids on the water slides, take a trip to the Canggu Club which is about 15 minutes’ drive away. If shopping is your preferred past time, take a trip into central Seminyak and wonder around the endless choices offered up by the high end boutiques and market stalls. There are activities to suit all tastes nearby, if you can bear to drag yourself away from the peace, tranquillity and fantastic staff at Shalimar.