Villa Siam is the perfect holiday villa for families offering space, size and central Seminyak locale with an easy level walk to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores and beaches.
After crossing a tranquil goldfish pond and walking through the bamboo-clad entrance, guests will arrive at the pool area of Villa Siam. A pathway leads past a bedroom on the left and into the light-filled, airy and spacious lounge, kitchen and dining area. Here, huge bi-fold doors can be opened up to the swimming pool or closed for air-conditioned comfort, and the main dining table, which overlooks the 8.7 x 3.6m swimming pool, seats six.
The master bedroom with king size bed, which is equipped with a TV and DVD player, has a courtyard garden with ensuite bathroom featuring a jacuzzi bath tub. The second bedroom also features a king size bed and overlooks a tropical garden and has an enormous enclosed bathroom. The third room can be used as a study or guests can utilize the fold out couch and turn this room into a third bedroom making it ideal for a kids bedroom.
Follow the bright purple bougainvillea up the stairway next to the pool and you will find your own private Balinese oasis. The covered gazebo area here, with seating for four, is the perfect spot to relax; the only sounds you will hear are the birds and the water cascading from the waterfall feature beside the pool. All of your needs will be taken care of by our friendly team of staff including butler, maid and garden staff, and our concierge team can assist with arranging in-villa massages, tour bookings and transport services.
Villa Siam is situated within The Residence Seminyak, just a short stroll to Jalan Laksmana and Kayu Aya commonly known as “Eat Street”. This area has fast become a favorite being very close to restaurants, bars, boutiques, cafes and nightspot s yet still far enough away for total peace and quiet. The beach is under a 10 minute walk or a lternatively, this area gives guests quick access to Sunset road for east access to the airport, or to Petitenget and Batu Belig which are the Seminyak starter points for Canggu.
King size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub, air-conditioning, fan, TV & DVD player, linen and towels.
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub shared with bedroom 3, air-conditioning, fan, TV & DVD player, linen and towels.
Twin bedroom, bathroom with shower and bathtub shared with bedroom 2, air-conditioning, fan, TV & DVD player, linen and towels.
Features & amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Hair dryer
- Water dispenser
- Kitchen appliances
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Poolside sun loungers
- Staff & services
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Personal on duty Villa Supervisor
- Personal butler service
- Gardener and pool man
- 24 hours gated security
- At extra cost – advance notice may be required:
- Personal in house chef (On request)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- After hours staff service
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Staff works from 8am – 5pm
Walking distance to:
- Seminyak / Petitenget Beach
- Ultimo (Italian cuisine)
- Rumours (International cuisine – great for steaks)
- Trattoria (Italian cuisine)
- La Lucciolla (Italian cuisine)
- La Favela (Spanish bar and nightclub)
- Sisterfields (Australian cuisine)
- Tiger Palm (Asian fusion cuisine)
- Motel Mexicola (Mexican bar & restaurant)
- Bambu (Asian cuisine)
- Ku De Ta (International cuisine)
- Petitenget Restaurant (Australian cuisine)
- Grocer & Grind deli & restaurant
- Seminyak Square & Seminyak Village for shopping
- Bodyworks and Chill are nearby spa’s
Less than a 5 minute drive:
- Merah Putih (Indonesian cuisine)
- Mint (Nightclub)
- Potato Head Beach Club (Indonesian cuisine)
- Saigon Street (Vietnamese cuisine)
- Shanghai Baby (Chinese restaurant and lounge)
- Woo Bar (Bar & nightclub)
- Shopping areas of Seminyak and Kuta
35 minute drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport.