Villa Sound of the Sea is amazing beachfront villa has been finished to the highest standards. Conceived like a boutique hotel, it is perfect for a group of friends with its five master bedrooms across two bungalows separated by a majestic 100 sqm seaview open living room, a 25m beachfront infinity pool, a kids pool, a beachfront jacuzzi, as well as a beautiful floating bale in the middle of the pound.
Each master bedroom has its own distinct personality, and its own luxurious bathroom. There is also a Library off one of the master bedroom that can be turned into an extra twin bedroom.A big garden stops where the beach starts making it the perfect place to enjoy the amazing sunsets that Sound of The Sea is famous for. Finished with an extreme attention to details, villa “Sound of the Sea” is decorated with a mix of traditional furniture and modern designs. Our Balinese team of highly trained 10 has enchanted our guests time after time. Our 2 chefs have been trained by French Chefs.
- Beach frontage: 30 metres, south-west-facing, direct access.
- Bedrooms: 5 air-conditioned double bedrooms with king- and queen-sized beds. Each has an ensuite bathroom, with bathtub as well as shower. Walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom has a 37 inch LCD television, satellite programming, DVD player and Bose sound system. Three bedrooms have sea views.
- Living/dining room: The unenclosed living/dining room measures 120 square metres.
- Internet: There is unlimited centralised WiFi broadband internet throughout the estate.
- Swimming Pools: Main pool 20 x 5m. Children’s paddling pool is 20 square metres with a maximum depth of 60 centimeters.
- Jacuzzi: The outdoor heated jacuzzi is designed for the enjoyment of up to six adults.
- Bale: Floating unenclosed pavilion is 40 square metres.
- Roof: Alang alang (Balinese thatch.)
- Water supply: Water is sourced from a deep well, filtered and UV-treated to bring it to drinking quality. Booster pumps maintain water pressure throughout the estate.
- Electricity: 33 KVA from the Indonesian government power company PLN. There is a back-up 200 KVA generator serving the estate as a whole.
- Carparks: Two covered carparks.
- Food and Drink: A team of three chefs. All food, wines, beers and spirits are charged at cost, with the exception of cellared fine wines.
- Common facilities: Tennis court with night lighting; 250 square metres seminar room; Fitness equipment; 70 full time.