Villa Melissa has 30 metres of beach frontage, and three of its five bedrooms have expansive and unimpeded sea views. Nowhere in Bali is more beachfront than this. Gifted French designers Gaelle Echene and Charles Pelletier have created a unique ambience that combines beachcomber insouciance with utter luxury – living areas are beautifully sited to the beach, the sea and the sky.There really is room to move and to breath in the sea air, for Villa Melissa is truly expansive. Floor space over two levels is more than 800 square metres, and the garden and pool are a vast 2500 square metres.
- Villa Melissa has five air-conditioned double bedrooms with king-, queen, and prince-sized beds. Each has an ensuite bathroom with bathtub as well as shower. Three bedrooms have ocean views.
- The unenclosed living room, with mezzanine doubles as a cinema with a High Definition movie system. It measures 100 square metres.
- The 60 square metre dining room is air-conditioned, but can also be thrown open with French doors.
- Your Balinese staff are unobtrusive and discreet, but ever friendly and helpful. Your butler, who acts as major domo and concierge, also manages your household staff. Our French executive chef helps you choose your menus, and oversees your own sous chefs and kitchen staff.
- Each bedroom has its own 37 inch LCD television screen with satellite TV programming, DVD and Bose sound system.There’s an iPod dock which is connected to speakers throughout the villa and the garden. There’s a substantial media room with a High Definition movie projection system, plus a library of the latest films on dvd.
- There’s a tennis court with all-weather surface and night-lighting that’s yours to enjoy. A selection of fitness equipment is also available should you want something more strenuous than long beach walks to keep in shape
- - The entire estate is covered by an unlimited WiFi satellite broadband system which you is yours to enjoy while you are our guest.
- Villa Melissa sits on 2500 square metres of Bali beachfront land planted in lush tropical vegetation and gently swaying palms. There are 30 metres of beachfront, so you literally step off your front lawn on to the sand.
- The two pools are extensive in scope too. The main infinity pool measures 20 x 5 metres for a total of 100 square metres. The smaller 40 square metres pool, with a maximum depth of 140 centimetres, is great for children, but also fun for adults to splash around in too.
- One car with driver (8 hours a day excludes petrol)
- Wireless internet access